Lawyers and Legal Services for Entrepreneurs, Startups and Small Businesses
There are over 30 million entrepreneurs with startups, early-stage, and small businesses in the United States who have significant legal needs for lawyers.
And how do we know this? Because we’re Entrepreneurs too. From our company itself to the thousands of attorneys on our platform who are small business owners themselves, we get it.
Whether it's the legal complexities of starting, incorporating and running a business to the specific needs for reviewing a contract, hiring and firing employees, protecting intellectual property or a trademark, being sued by a customer, resolving business disputes and more, having a good lawyer can make a big difference. They can be invaluable, trusted teammates for founders, entrepreneurs, and small business owners who should be on speed dial, saved under your favorites.
Even with all of the online resources, free can be costly. If you try to save money by customizing a form, just one mistake could cost you a fortune. This is a big part of why we’re building this business together.
Here are just 20 areas where a Court Buddy lawyer can help you and your business:
1. Incorporating your business including form and state of incorporation for your entity or company
2. Shareholder, partnership and employment agreements
3. Fundraising documents, operating agreements and investor agreements
4. Confidential Legal advice
5. Selling the company
6. Employment agreements
7. Protecting Intellectual Property
8. Filing Copyrights and Trademarks
9. Business disputes
10. Vendor agreements
11. NDAs - Non Disclosure Agreements
12. Confidentiality Agreements
13. Work for Hire Agreements
14. Privacy Policies
15. Governmental Regulations and Regulatory Compliance
16. Employment practices including hiring, firing, state and federal regulatory compliance
17. Bankruptcy and Entity Dissolutions
18. The rules and regulations governing contest and promotions
19. Customer agreements
20. Master Services Agreements (MSAs)
Lawyers can help you get better results in all types of business situations.
You can even pay over time – interest-free – with our payment plans.
Be proactive and reach out to us to find a lawyer.
Plan now and relax later by being prepared